Thursday, April 14, 2005

little feet

Do men have a biological clock?
As time passes by I have noticed an increased desire to have children.

atleast one.

Where does this desire come from? I want terribly to be a father and would be quite a great one I am certain. But why do I want it? Perhaps there's just a touch of immortality to having a little piece of you here when you leave this world for the next. Maybe I have more love to give. I do not yet know the nature of my drive, but I know it is strong within me. I see my brother with my niece, who will be five this year, and I long for that kind of bond in my life. Some day it will happen and it will be wonderful. I just know it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
image created using Polaroid Izone

1 Comments:

Blogger Melisa Taylor said...

Your niece is so cute and damn photogenic. :)

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home